Monday, August 8, 2011

A Scented Me?

On a drive home last night I brought up the fact to my husband that I am not very good at any one thing. I have friends starting blogs on saving money, parenting, cooking, crafting. I have nothing to blog about. I don't do anything bad but I don't do anything really well either. I am like a super modern renaissance woman but not really. He laughed and said "yea, like that time your boss bought you the unscented lotion". Exactly. I am the unscented lotion. I am not the romantic rose flavor, the exotic mango, or the comforting vanilla. I am unscented.

How to I become a scented lotion? What flavor would I choose and how do I get there?

2 comments:

  1. You are SO funny! Who buys someone a scented lotion anyway? I look forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unscented lotion means that the wonderfulness of YOU can shine through - you don't need to lather yourself in fake cucumber smells or rose petals. Now we just need to SEE you.....bring it - we're waiting for you to shine!

    ReplyDelete